With an iconic style and a bestselling brand, this is the quintessential pocket-sized travel guide to Sri Lanka – now with a bilingual dictionary
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around – this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering fun and interesting things to do and see in Sri Lanka, from top tourist attractions like Colombo, Adam’s Peak, Sigiriya, Yala National Park and Galle Fort, to hidden gems, including the Jaffna Peninsula.
– What to see: comprehensive coverage of the country’s attractions, illustrated with striking photography
– What to do: how to make the most of your leisure time, from local entertainment to the best activities and shopping
– History and culture: giving you a deeper understanding of the country’s heritage, people and contemporary life
– Practical tips: where to stay, dining out and how to get around: reliable recommendations and expert travel advice
– Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary on the ground
– Covers: Colombo, the West Coast, the South, Kandy, the Hill Country, the Cultural Ttriange, the East and the North
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids’ language products.